Win a Trip to Tuscany! And the winner is….
After a a huge 5 days at the New Zealand Flower and Garden Show 2017, visitors were given the opportunity to complete the NZFGS Visitor Survey, and go in the draw to win a holiday for two to Tuscany, inclusive of return business class flights valued at a huge $35,000!
After thousands of entries into the Viaggio Travel Tuscany Competition presented by WestCity Waitakere, we finally have our winner!
A big congratulations goes out to Liz Sharek from Matakana who is the lucky jetsetter off for a trip of a lifetime to Tuscany! Our representatives from Viaggio Travel and NZFGS made the wonderful drive to Matakana to present Liz’s exciting new prize to her!
Liz and a friend will experience Viaggio’s 10-night tour:
- Giardini El Paesaggi Della Toscana – The Gardens and Landcapes of Tuscany.
- Stay in Viaggio’s private villa, Villa Controni, located just outside the walled city of Lucca.
- Visit the private villa gardens of Lucca – a stroll along the walls of Lucca, Palazzo Pfanner and the botanical gardens.
- Rise early to experience the flower markets and visit a number of nurseries.
- Within the Florentine countryside, discover the gardens of Villa Gamberaia, Pisa, which is the oldest botanical gardens in Europe.
For more information on tour options available, contact Viaggio Lifestyle Vacations – 0800 100 799, www.viaggio.net.nz, email@example.com